Body paint artist Hikaru Cho creates deceivingly realistic artworks on human skin instead of canvas that will certainly make you stop for a second look. An extremely creative individual, Hikaru Cho painted zippers, buttons, switches and even extra body parts like eyes or lips that look so realistic they will evoke emotions whether horror or […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
Tag Archives | art
Seriously, we’ve written about modern art before and how messed up it can be, here’s another fine example – which is actually making people uncomfortable. It’s not exactly a naked man, but a nearly naked man statue – just wearing some lovely white briefs. It’s a Matelli statue titled “Sleepwalker” and it does look rather […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
- 10 ridiculous modern arts you are supposed to take seriously
- Surreal hyperrealistic body painting by Hikaru Cho
- 11 wedding decorations you can buy online for really cheap
- 11 very surprised babies and I can’t stop laughing
- Telling someone don’t settle in a relationship might just be the worst thing we could say to them. Here’s why.
- Amazing tattoos by Sasha Unisex
We’re having a go at being cultured today. Lovers of modern arts are a special breed of people. They are able to see things other people can’t. For instance, the colour blue is just blue to many of us. But to modern art lovers, it is a blue that evokes the artist’s emotions of longing […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!