Have you grown tired of seeking the perfect venue for your wedding? Don’t give up just yet. There are a lot of wonderful locations perfect for wedding receptions in Malaysia, really! We took care in making sure that the locations listed here are non-hotels, non-beaches and non-restaurants. Most importantly, they are all very photogenic places – […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
Tag Archives | malaysia
How hard is it to find somewhere to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city without burning a hole through your pocket? Sure, there are plenty of reasonably priced vacation or staycation spots in and around Kuala Lumpur, but we’re talking about good quality places – not just a bed, shower and […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
- 6 getaways with private pool in Malaysia for under RM250 per person
- 9 activities couples can do together for fun in Malaysia
- 10 most unique wedding venues in Malaysia
- 15 things you must absolutely teach your child from young
- 30 realistic things you should own at 30
- 8 driver’s problems that cause traffic jams in Malaysia
Yay! The weekends are here. What are you and your partner going to do over the weekends? Have brunch, watch a movie and shopping? Not again!? Don’t be a boring couple. Do something else with your partner. Here’s a list of things that you can do with your better half that will keep your relationship […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
- Telling someone don’t settle in a relationship might just be the worst thing we could say to them. Here’s why.
- Is your relationship healthy? These 10 questions will let you know.
- You won’t believe what you can do with 4 fully grown cows.
- 6 ways to save water during rationing or shortage
- 65 movie fun facts you didn’t know
- 7 impressive quick salad recipes for any occasion