How hard is it to find somewhere to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city without burning a hole through your pocket? Sure, there are plenty of reasonably priced vacation or staycation spots in and around Kuala Lumpur, but we’re talking about good quality places – not just a bed, shower and […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
Tag Archives | budget
Weddings are getting really expensive these days. Couples are so engrossed with planning and financing their dream weddings, not realising that they’re setting their marriages on a slippery slope to Dunzoland. Planning weddings on a budget doesn’t mean you have to forgo nice, whimsical wedding decorations. Armed with a Pinterest board and them folks from […]By the way, if you enjoyed this article, please help make our day and like our Facebook page!
- 4 online shopping sites all women MUST know
- 10 most unique wedding venues in Malaysia
- 9 amazingly simple DIY ideas for Christmas
- 6 fantastic staycation spots in Kuala Lumpur for under RM250 a night
- Telling someone don’t settle in a relationship might just be the worst thing we could say to them. Here’s why.
- 6 Luxury Dream Retreats In Bali That You Should Check Out